We are currently accepting applications for the following roles:
Product, Support and Sales Associate
This is a Part Time position in Fullerton, CA. This is not a remote position.
Product Specialist / Customer Service & Sales / Customer Loyalty / Rider Support; this role is all of those jobs in one. This isn't just about answering customer calls: You love bikes. You love riding. You love helping customers get the parts they need. You are an excellent communicator, both verbally and written. Our Product Support and Sales Associates should be two-wheel aficionados that understand the importance of assuring a great customer experience, driving sales, and providing support for all riders.
Our next Product, Support and Sales Associate will:
• Handle all ranges of levels of interaction with customers via phone, email, and in person to take it one step forward toward facilitating all aspects of customer interaction with POLISH.
• Assist with questions pertaining to fitment, application, modification, and selection of motorcycle parts, gear, and accessories.
• Take the advice given to the next level and help customers place orders for a complete customer experience.
• Continually learn about a combination of some of the following: motorcycle parts and gear, motorcycle riding, motorcycle racing, adventure/touring riding, bike modification, among others.
• Working with our team to ensure that we overdeliver in every opportunity.
• Be detail-oriented, proactive, and conscientious with a commitment to self-improvement.
• Be an excellent, polished communicator both verbally and through writing.
• Help customers all day, every day.
Qualifications our next Product Support and Sales Associate should have:
• Passion for motorcycles and related products is ideal; Rider/owners preferred
• Advanced overall knowledge of motorcycle parts and accessories
• Sound problem solving and analytical skills
• Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
• Ability to interact and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment
• Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work a set schedule
• Experience in retail, service, or hospitality industries is a plus
• Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org attn: Denise